What exams to expect in IB SPANISH ?

Hello, 

My last post didint go through. 

So far we have taken the exam which we choose and describe a photo.

We also did the part which we watch a short film and then have a debate, or discussion. We will do 3 similar activities and the best will be used.

We are asked to find 3 articles, I have no idea what we are doing now. We have a new teacher and she is new to IB too so everyone is confuses........

I would appreciate If anyone would help us understand.

The reason for the 3 articles is because of the Written Assignment in Spanish (an IB required part of Spanish), where you have to write an essay using 3+ different sources all in spanish. i think it's 12-1500 words long, we're starting it too right now and thats all i know.

The test will go as follows;

P1 - You will get an article that you have to read and answer questions about (like synonyms, true of false)

P2 - you will get 3 essay topics and i think you have to write an essay over 1 or 2 of them. 

The IOC is when you get a picture and a topic and you have to talk to a recorder for like 5 minutes and then the Teacher asks you questions about it

(Just like the IOC in English, but not as lengthy, and it doesnt have as much stress)

Good luck on your exams, if you have anymore questions, feel free to Kik me; Faranriyaz

have fun

• Like 2