HELP IB PSYCHOLOGY

Charmay R Lam

Anyone has a perfect IB psychology essay that I can look at????

I am currently getting a 5-6 in psychology HL and I have talked to my teacher for a thousand times already and the problem seems to be because I do not know how to integrate my critical thinking back to the essay question, and I have no idea how to do that.. someone please help I really need some examples to look at! D:  

a pretty general way to do it is 

Introduction

• for BLOA/CLOA/SCLOA i usually put a "the BLOA focuses on ...." to begin
  • define the significant terms of the question. if the question is asking about hormones explain what a hormone is
  • identify your studies and theorists and briefly state how they relates to the question (1 is enough for an 8 marker, 2 is enough for a 22 but if you can memorise some quotes from theorists it looks good in the knowledge criteria)

Body 

• [outcome (don't state the outcome but rather the idea of it if that makes sense?)] was examined in research performed by [researcher] where they were researching [aim of study] 
  • the study was conducted by [method mentioning the type of experiment (e.g. lab) and the sample and if any technology was used] and they found [findings]
  • draw a conclusion from the findings to relate to the question. you're not marked on the quality of your studies but rather how well you critique it and in critiquing, the first thing is to make your point of how it applies to the question
  • i sometimes put the next bit in another paragraph but sometimes not so your preference
  • although evidence to support [outcome] is demonstrated in this study, the value of the study is questionable. (launch into evaluation)
    • sample--was it representative? can it be generalised to the general population? why/why not
    • comment on the validity and reliability of the study
    • ethical issues
      • confidentiality
      • consent
      • right to withdraw
      • participant protection
      • debrief
      • deception
    • what could have confounded the research? like researcher bias or participants acting a certain way for the researcher
  • make some sort of conclusion and repeat for another study
  • Like 3

• 4 weeks later...