i'm new!:P

Guest almendra

Guest almendra

hi!!! my name is almendra and i'm a spanish girl doing the IB in quito. first of all i'm not really good in english, which makes the IB kind of harder for me. Found this place and loved it, thank you i think you just saved my life. im in the last year of the IB and right now im doing my extended essay which is why im posting this becuase i have no idea of how to do it. xoxo jajajajaj

Welcome to IB survival, and about your english, just keep working on it and watch some english tv/movies, without subtitles it helps alot.
(I even repeated the words so that my pronounciation would be better :o )

And EE is a b*tch, i am doing my lab now at the moment, but good luck

[quote name='almendra' post='23295' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:51 AM']hi!!! my name is almendra and i'm a spanish girl doing the IB in quito. first of all i'm not really good in english, which makes the IB kind of harder for me. Found this place and loved it, thank you i think you just saved my life. im in the last year of the IB and right now im doing my extended essay which is why im posting this becuase i have no idea of how to do it. xoxo jajajajaj[/quote]
Hey!!!
i'm haney- and i'm new too! wow! your spanish! that is absolutely cool! I'm in Aus so the english parts ok, but dunno about the ee part, becuase i'm only in year 11... soz... Good LucK :o

Guest almendra

[quote name='IBStuck' post='23338' date='Sep 4 2008, 11:05 PM']hola almendra. welcome. this site is great and should provide you with a lot of help, and even more if you contribute and recieve VIP status.
Good luck with your EE. what is it on?[/quote]

im doing my extended essay on chemistry...... my question is how does particle size affect the deflagaration rate of gun powder? its pretty cool....but alot of work

[quote name='almendra' post='23622' date='Sep 8 2008, 05:42 PM']im doing my extended essay on chemistry...... my question is how does particle size affect the deflagaration rate of gun powder? its pretty cool....but alot of work[/quote]

ha ha.. i wasn't crazy enough to dare a science EE. i stuck wihta english EE.. although i did consider spansih at one point. good luck.