Is defining the purpose of knowledge too broad?

Pon

Hello, I am writing my TOK paper on â€œThe whole point of knowledge is to produce both meaning and purpose in our personal lives.†To what extent do you agree with this statement?

I have already explored what meaning and/or purpose are, and would like to form a second knowledge question based on the first half of the statement. 

My question - is defining what the purpose of knowledge is too broad? Thanks.

I guess I'm not quite sure what your asking.

Your knowledge question is decent, but can become superb if you consider:

• A superb knowledge question generally begins with the phrase: To what extent.....
  • A superb knowledge question is universal. Your knowledge question (Is defining what the purpose of knowledge is too broad?) focuses on Language as a Way of Knowing. Try generalizing the knowledge question a bit more.
  • A superb knowledge question can not be answered with simply a yes/no. There must be significant depth in order to achieve meaningful investigation.

If you would like more help please send me a private message and I'll do my best to reply within 3-7 business days (hey I'm human too!).

-----Esteban