Cas Reflections(Questions)

usernamed

Okay. I'm just starting to type up my CAS reflections.

I have a few questions about them... 

First of all... Do they need to  be ongoing? I mean if Im part of an after school activity, like the MUN club which they have at my school... Does my reflection on it need to be on going?

Or can I just write a reflection when I go to a conference?

My second question is.. What if I was unsuccessful with an activity I have done or havent really made significant progress with it.. Or just generally had an negative experience with a CAS activity I have undertaken.. Should I still write a reflection for it?

My last question is.. What are some other ways I can do my reflections? Other than typing them up and recording myself?

Not sure about the recording myself part because Im way better at typing things up rather than verbally saying them, but I'll work on that. 

Edited by Nadsxo2

reflections are meant to be reflective of what you did so if its an ongoing activity, I would say write a reflection for each thing you did

if you were unsuccessful then you're fulfilling the cas criteria of challenging yourself and hopefully persevering 

my school uses managebac to host our cas classes and reflections so on there I type reflections or post photos of what I'm doing

and yes they can be in a diary format they can be in any format as long as they show yourself actively reflecting on the activities

• Like 1

reflections are meant to be reflective of what you did so if its an ongoing activity, I would say write a reflection for each thing you did

if you were unsuccessful then you're fulfilling the cas criteria of challenging yourself and hopefully persevering 

my school uses managebac to host our cas classes and reflections so on there I type reflections or post photos of what I'm doing

and yes they can be in a diary format they can be in any format as long as they show yourself actively reflecting on the activities

Thankyou very  much. That was very helpful! :)

And yeah we use managebac as well. It's really good! 

We have after school sessions for our classes though.