Post secondary noob questions

NiCKEL

So I'm one of those people who want to have a clear goal and route when it comes to what to do after high school, but I'm also one of those who have no clue how things work. I just started to do a little research on how to be a forensic scientist and it looks like I'll be doing something like this:

Get a BSc, in biochemistry

Get a MSc. in idk what. Biochemistry or forensic science if available. That leads to my first question:

1) Would it be a good idea to do biochemistry because forensic science is too career specific, and if i cant be a forensic science i might go for like a quality-management or something kinda job, which a forensic science degree will do nothing to help.

Secondly, I may plan on going further for a MD (is it a bad idea to have that sort of goal as a "possibility"? I know a lot of people who want MDs are going HARD on preparing, even now in Gr.11).

2) Would fully completing a masters before a MD be stupid? I decide I really want a MD and go for it ASAP, but for now this is what I'm thinking.

Also, here come the real noob questions ^.^

3) Do you have to choose between co-op and specialization/honors? Some universities I've looked at say to enter MSc. or MD you have to be in their honors science program, but I really like the idea of getting work experience ASAP.

4) When you do a combined degree, do employers treat you like you are an expert at both? I mean, say I got a did pharmacology and biochemistry for whatever degree (I doubt that's a possible combination but whatever), would I appeal to a drug research lab just as well as a food production company? Or is one of the majors the main feature and the other one is just kinda "meh you studied that ok great".

Sorry for a long question. ^.^