VIP membership

imaginelifeless

Un-moderated essays can not be accepted because somebody could take it and use it as there own work. And if theirs got graded before yours you would be expelled on cheating. To gain VIP you can pay 5 pounds, submit notes or eBooks on a subject not here, or you can produce 50 meaningful helpful post in the IB section of the forums. If spamming occurs you will be blacklisted and screwed for life.

we don't say that submitting essays is the way to gain VIP Mr. lifeless! it is in fact not the preferred way of contributing to the forum! If you do contribute that way, it does not mean we will VIP you! you will need to show that you'll be an active member before you can be VIPed. It's simple! make 50 useful posts and you'll get VIPed, it's not that difficult :sleep:

but my essays have already been submitted by my IB coordinator to IBO!!

ok dude! but the thing is, the IBO are not stupid :sleep: they will search for your essay in their software! and when the software finds it on our website they will accuse you of plagiarism! even though your name will be on it while it is on our website. Do you really want to risk that? they don't always check it! but sometimes they will! it's not worth losing a diploma over dude!

plus why do u need a VIP membership if you're done with IAs?

:sleep:

Thread closed! this is probably an attempt to increase your postcount!

dude stop calling me a dude or Mr.

its Ms. here... hahas.

everything's sent in except for math cos my school's WAY behind their original plan for our math syllabus. we were supposed to have finished both portfolios early this year, but everything was pushed back by a couple of months. the IB coordinator screwed up big time