Self-taught Language A1

Hi! I'm taking the self-taught language, Filipino, and I don't understand how it really works. I read the syllabus several times but I don't get most of it.

1. I'm not sure if I need to have 11 or 10 works in total. The IB coordinator in my school gave me like three different reading booklets about the self-taught language course and two of them says I only need 10, while the other says I need 11.

2. I don't know which ones I am supposed to find as a translated work, and which ones that are originally written in the language.

I'll be grateful if you guys help me know and understand how the self-taught language works.

Also, considering that I do not know if I can get hold of the books (my IB coordinator told me to get the books because I'm the first one to do it in my school, and because sources are really hard to find so I have to contact somebody from the Philippines) as soon as possible, I'm thinking of taking French initio online. I'm currently taking French 10 through an online learning and only halfway through it. I'll try and ask my IB coordinator if it is possible.

What do you think should I do?

Thank you so much!  :blowkiss:

You should make sure your school assigns you a teacher who keeps an eye on your progress. Don't allow yourself to be abandoned or left to your own devices. If that monitor is your coordinator, they should make sure you get answers to all your questions and a very clear programme!

Edited by Blackcurrant