Help - Studies for my EE?

mr_awesome

Hi All, Im starting my EE and Im finding hard to find as many studies as I would like regarding my Extended Essay topic question. My Research Question is:

To what extent has elite co-ed and single-sex education impacted academic performance of adolescents?

Does anyone have any studies they could recommend to me for this essay topic? 

Thankyou in Advance :)

I prefer your second wording. You could also drop the to what extent part. How do single sex and coeducation educational environments affect academic performance?

If you will plan on having a lot of citations you might want to look at Endnote or another citation manager software.

• Like 1

I don't think the questions restricts you to a certain formula for your essay. With comparison essays there are pretty much 2 ways to do it. The way you mentioned and also breaking it down into features they are similar/dissimilar on and analyze each in turn.

Whatever you do add loads of evaluation :)

• Like 1

Evaluating ideas and theories is important everywhere but Section A of Paper 1. It shows depth of understanding and thought which the IB loves. There is a great psych ee road rage essay by the founder of this site (got an A). There are excellent extended essays on my blog you can see as well that all got As.

• Like 1