Maths HL Exploration GOOD exemplars?

jupiter

I was looking for exemplars on the IB website for HL maths explorations, and the best one I found was the one about Florence Nightingale - only 17/20! I really want to do well but our teacher hasn't given us much information about layout or what we need to include - I've done all the maths for mine, but I'd really like to look at some good exemplars to get a feel for what/how much to write! Does anyone have any old exemplars that did well, or know where to find any online?

'Twould be much appreciated :)

If you look at the rubric for the Florence Nightingale IA, you will notice that everything in that IA was exemplary and scored full marks at the HL level excepting the Use of Mathematics criterion. So with regards to what to write and how to address personal engagement, reflection, and all the other non-mathy things, that IA is the perfect example. I believe there's a "Modelling Rainfall" IA out there that provides a very good example of the Use of Mathematics criterion to supplement this IA as well.