Which Economics textbook?

I'm joining the DP in a few weeks and trying to cut costs on textbooks. Here's what's on my school's book list:

Economics for the IB Diploma by Constantine Ziogas (9780198389996)

Economics Course Companion Second Edition (9780198390008)

Economics: In terms of the Good, the Bad and the Economist(3rd Ed) (9781921917028)

Which one should I get? Taking it at HL.

Hi!

I haven't heard of the first book you mentioned. The Oxford Course Companion is pretty good :) It has nice explanations and is really colourful. Another good textbook is the Cambridge book by Ellie Tragakes, but its lack of colour sort of makes it boring. The explanations are to the point and precise, however I felt once that something was missed out. For last minute revision, the OxfordEconomics study guide (which is another book) is really good. Since the course companion and study guide are made by different authors, they contain different information in places. The study guide for example, presents the Liquidity Preference for money theory, which is quite interesting. Economics from the Good Bad And Economist is okay I guess.

Overall, if you have to choose just one, I'd say the Oxford Course Companion.