Raising Awareness International CAS Documentary

Hi all!

I know everyone in the Northern hemisphere is just about to get back to school. So, I've been thinking about creating a documentary for CAS. I was diagnosed with Type 1 Diabetes during my spring break of DP1. I was wondering if there are any other IB diabetics out there?

Anyway, basically what I would like to accomplish is to create this documentary raising awareness on and about Diabetes (both type 1 and 2). I will hopefully be interviewing people and all doing more research. But what I would like you his to contribute to is either send me a picture or video of you and your fellow friends and family saying something about diabetes or where you stand on the topic. Anything that would help make people more conscious and aware of how serious the disease is would help a ton.

Of course this will help you with CAS hours, and the fact that it is aimed to be an international project would be great.

I am hoping to get this done by November the latest. So please lend a hand and help me spread the word about the seriousness of diabetes.

I am also planning to upload the documentary onto YouTube if possible.

Email me if you have any questions!

Thanks!

[email protected]