Switching subjects, should I or not?

Clockwork

Originally I chose to take Psychology HL as my Group 6, while my group 2 is History HL. The problem is I really want to do Philosophy, unfortunately it is not offered at my school although they provide an online course but SL Philosophy not HL. After reading some materials in Psychology HL, I found out I am not really interested on the topics it covers.

Therefore I am planning to change my Psychology HL to Philosophy SL, I will not change History HL because it's probably the best subject I am good at. If I change my Psychology HL to Philosophy SL, I am planning to change my group 4 subject to Biology HL instead of Chemistry or Physics HL. I know there are large contents to memorize in Bio HL same for History, this means I will have lots of material to memorize. Should I change my Psychology HL to Philosophy SL, then change my original subject in group 4 to Bio HL or just keep Psychology HL and scrap the idea of changing any subjects? Is it worth taking History and Biology HL?

I don't think I could do Physics HL because I am not really interested in the subject itself, in addition for our school to do Physics HL you need to do SL or HL Maths, but I am doing studies, so I don't think I would be a good candidate for Physics in general.