Yearbook for CAS?

That's a good Creativity activity, and can most likely also be used as a project if you reflect on the Service aspects as well! You need to have multiple activities for each section, including some long term activities, so you'll need more Creativity activities, but this could definitely be a good one :)

• Like 2

That's a good Creativity activity, and can most likely also be used as a project if you reflect on the Service aspects as well! You need to have multiple activities for each section, including some long term activities, so you'll need more Creativity activities, but this could definitely be a good one :)

Wait.. Service because I do it for the school, right?

I think it can be three of them then. Action could be raising the fund for the yearbook.

Creativity is anything creative, Service is anything that's helping other people, and Action is anything that involves physical effort. It would be Service because you're helping your school, and helping the people who get to have the yearbook, however it wouldn't really be Action unless you were doing something physical, like doing a run to raise money!

• Like 1

Creativity is anything creative, Service is anything that's helping other people, and Action is anything that involves physical effort. It would be Service because you're helping your school, and helping the people who get to have the yearbook, however it wouldn't really be Action unless you were doing something physical, like doing a run to raise money!

Yes, that's what I meant. like walkathon or something like that ;)

• 1 year later...