Battle Of Hastings

Gwib

I'm doing my History IA next year, and I want to do something about the Battle of Hastings. IMO there would be lots of sources you could access and it's relatively straightforward to analyse.

[center]My only problem is a [u]LACK OF A TITLE[/u]!
[/center]
[center] :P Can anyone help me find a good History IA Title relating to the Battle of Hastings? :P

[left]Thanks!
[/center] [/left]

Yup, I'm writing about the Battle of Hastings. I need a title along the lines of .. "How did [i]x[/i] affect [i]y[/i] at the Battle of Hastings" or "How did [i]so-and-so[/i] use [i]whatever-situation[/i] to do s[i]omething-important[/i]"

Basically, a question I can answer.

[quote name='Gwib' post='21934' date='Aug 12 2008, 01:54 PM']Yup, I'm writing about the Battle of Hastings. I need a title along the lines of .. "How did [i]x[/i] affect [i]y[/i] at the Battle of Hastings" or "How did [i]so-and-so[/i] use [i]whatever-situation[/i] to do s[i]omething-important[/i]"

Basically, a question I can answer.[/quote]

I might be TOTALLY wrong, but I was under the impression you could only do an IA on 20th C history.

At least, that's what we've been told.

[quote name='theone00' post='22074' date='Aug 15 2008, 11:16 AM']I might be TOTALLY wrong, but I was under the impression you could only do an IA on 20th C history.

At least, that's what we've been told.[/quote]
Um no...you can do it on anything, it's just recommended that you it on something you'd be studying in class so that your research pays off in the long run.

• 4 weeks later...