IB Subjects?

Yorkiepoogirl

Here are the courses I plan on taking next year.

HL:

English HL

Social Studies HL

Biology HL

SL:

Math SL

Economics SL

Spanish SL

Do you think taking these courses is a good idea? Someone on this forum said to 'take your sevens when you can'.

I have been debating if I should take art SL or economics SL and wanted to know which would be easier. I'm not going into economics or art by the way. It's not like I'm looking for the easy way out but I already have a hefty course level already so it would be nice to have an sL that wouldn't be as rigorous.

Also, what do you think of my other selections?

Thoughts? Opinions?

Thank you for any input you may give me!

What's social studies HL?

Note that we don't know who you are and depending on that your combination could be a great idea or a very bad idea. As long as you are good at these subjects and are enjoying your HLs I don't see a problem with your combination.

Also: if you like art better, take art, and vice versa. Difficulty is largely subjective.

• 2 weeks later...

your choice Looks fine to me, but as ssy said, you have to consider what type of learner you are and if you really "get" the subjects you Chose. Especially the choice between economics and art is up to you because you have to know best what is easier for you.