FB page and forum for CAS?

"Does that count for CAS hours?" is probably one of the most asked questions in IB. Mine is pretty much the same.

I'm an administrator on a few large FB groups (from ~2 to ~17k members), as well as a forum moderator.

Would any of this possibly count for CAS hours? Or does that depend on the coordinator?

Thank you in advance!

It really depends on your coordinator.. Usually you can make anything count as CAS hours as long as you can support it with the learning outcomes and what you will learn from it and how you could help others with what you do. Pick a few learning outcomes that would be suitable and then convince your coordinator that your activity is decent enough for CAS hours.

Alright, I'll talk to my coordinator about that and make sure she's fine with it.

Learning outcomes shouldn't really be a problem - those are fairly large groups, ranging from tech support to fanpages, so it should be fairly easy to make it work.

Thanks guys.