How is Psychology questions on paper 2 organised?

Guest Viska

Guest Viska

Hello,

I know that for the core options I need to know them fairly well and in-depth. However, what about paper 2? There are three questions for each option, but are they set so so that they can have one topic from the option? For instance, in developmental psychology, there are three major topics so does that mean that there will be three questions from the option on every topic? I cannot seem to remember all of it well so it would be nice if it was like that. I hope you understand my question ;)

Hey!

For Psychology Paper 2, there are many options like Developmental Psychology, Abnormal, Health etc.

So if you are in Psychology SL, you only need to learn one option and if you are in HL, you need to learn two of those options.

There will be 3 questions for each option and for SL students, you only need to answer one from the option you chose.

For HL however, you need to answer two. Say you take abnormal and developmental as your options, you need to answer 1 question (out of 3) in abnormal and 1 question (out of 3) in developmental.

Hope that helps you :)