Cas- Need Volunteers- Cheap, Energy Efficient Irrigation System

From what I have heard, there are many countries in need of a cheap irrigation system that works well. I believe we can develop one. As of now I know little in the area of irrigation, but I have taken a few physics classes. This summer I need volunteers to develop a cheap irrigation system that works well. As of now no progress has been made, and we must start from scratch. I do not know how we can get Cas hours for this. I do not even know if we can get gas hours for this, but I do know one thing. If this works, we can help all of humanity. Surely that is worth something. Success is not expected, but we must try, and give effort.

If you feel you can help please reply, or send an e-mail to [email protected]

Who knows mabey we can change the world.

If I get support I will soon start a Facebook page for this project

This starts in the summer, so think about it. Will you be doing anything better?Mexico_Amanco_2008.pdf

Edited by pecchiaw12

I have created a Facebook page. It is the C.E.I.S. Development Project. C.E.I.S. stands for Cheap Efficient Irrigation System. I accidentally created two groups. the correct one has more members and is the open group. Please Join if you wnt to help or would like to be updated on our progress.

• 1 month later...