Cas : can i include this in action ?

Hey there, wanted to ask tht, for my CAS activity i painted my neighbour's room for around 20 hours in total. Now on managebac i can post 10 hoursr of creativity and 8 hours of service, can i put 2 hours in action ? also i directed one play in my school, for 2 months, worked around 60 hours, but i just take 25 hourz for CAS cuz thts the maximum, again directing a play can i put some hours under Action ?

thankyou :)

Who said 25 hours for one activity is the maximum? That's not true, unless it's just a school-based rule your school has to ensure students participate in various activities, am I right? I highly doubt that painting a room counts for any hours of action, but if it took you 20 hours then I would count that as 20 hours Creativity and 20 hours Service, and directing a school play counts under Creativity not Action. Action is anything sport related, so join the local gym or your school's sports team! Good Luck! :)

I would recommend placing a lot in service or creativity, as action for a lot of people is easy to get (sports, etc.) But if you are not a sporty person than by all means, you could in fact put half of it in action, as it is a pretty physically demanding task.