Am I doing this wrong?

Right now, I'm pretty ahead in my CAS hours--a total of 88!

But I do indeed have doubts:

1. Should juniors even be this ahead? Or is it likely that I'm doing something wrong?
  2. One of my first activities was the Heart Walk in Atlanta last year. I did over and hour--probably two--of walking a nice 5 kilometers. But my adviser gave me 10 for Action. This probably included the planning for the event, but still, it's on my mind. What should I do?
  3. My school uses the ManageBac software. So does this mean that I don't have to fill out the CAS Summary/Log Form?

The only person who signs you off for CAS is your CAS Co-Ordinator, so if they say jump... you jump :P And if they say it's okay then it is indeed okay! With the 88 hours, just make sure there's no requirement that it be split between the 2 years equally, or you might be wasting your time. Technically for action it should probably just be the hours you did the action for. But whatever, as I said the Co-Ordinator is king.

Of course you could just keep on with the CAS regardless of the limits. Most people I know did well over their CAS hours because they were doing the activities anyway and it stacks up. My only advice would be that you don't record all the extra unless you get a particular thrill out of filling in the reflective forms and stuff, because you are basically doing nothing but giving yourself additional paperwork. Recording the bare minimum is actually wise because it's not worth anything to you if you do extra!