Urgent! Emergency!

Guest Viska

Guest Viska

Hello everyone,

I have to submit my written tasks in e few hours. Some weeks ago I asked that what I should do when I have taken too many inspirations from sources and not putting reference notes on Written Task 1 (the creative one). There was certainly on who said that I should reference notes and the other one said that I should not because I will hand them in in hard copy. I have decided to put reference notes. However, I asked my teacher to scan it to me for over a week ago and not she said that which websites it can be taken inspiration of and she says that it doesent make sense to put reference notes since it should be creative! I am totally freaking out and crying and dont know whats the right thing to do now. I want to be on the safe side and credit the websites that I have the inspiration from but they say that you should not have reference notes??

Guys, I hope you can help me now :(

If you actually used an idea or quote from a website you must cite it but if something you read led you to come up with your own idea or you've altered the original idea quite a bit then you don't need to cite it.

If you're still unsure it's better to reference the website. Plagiarism is a far worse crime in IB's eyes than unoriginality.

• Like 1