TOK PRESENTATION - A bit of help and ideas would be nice

Echowave

Hi,

If anyone can help me with some ideas for my TOK project that'd be great...

I'm not really sure of how to relate my TOK with this topic so um a bit of advice and research would be nice.

To what extent/what impact does physical appearance have on a person’s lifestyle?

lifestyle regards social status, self-confidence, decisions in life, occupation, potential partner

Well, for starters, referring to the WOK would be a smart idea.

Emotion plays a big role in affecting someone's lifestyle, reason also connects to your topic.

Ethics and morals principals of an individual also affect their lifestyle.

Also social sciences.

Last but not least, perception and interpretation are two more key words to get you going :)

Good luck.

Edited by charlottemariee

My TOK teacher recommended that we have at least four knowledge questions/issues to discuss when we present. If you need help writing more knowledge questions, I found branching off into the Areas of Knowledge helpful. Basically, I took my central knowledge question and applied it to every area of knowledge that I could and chose the best questions I came up with. My group and I changed our minds several times about the presentation, so if you're really having a lot of trouble with your current knowledge question, maybe you could alter it to better fit TOK.

Good luck

• Like 1