Is it OK to do Business EE on Durex?

Why not? If you are worried that the IBO will play the absurd "politically-correct" sham card, then you can spread the word online and get a real education elsewhere. Don't stick around with any academic institution that does this deal.

Durex as a starting subject is fine. Examiners will be more concerned that the topic is appropriately formulated and made into a valid research topic. :)

• Like 1

I am in the process of deciding on what should my EE be about.

I definitely want to do it in Business&Management, but I have very little idea regarding the topic itself.

I was considering writing about Durex company, but I'm not sure if that is ok…you know, ee on condoms, would that be treated seriously? :question:

It's an extended essay so you would obviously have to limit it to the particular subject.

I think it's all about meeting the criteria. If you've got that covered there shouldn't be anything to worry about.

I really don't think it would matter. the IB expects us to be open-minded so it would be pretty messed up if the examiners complain over such a thing.