IBnJamSandwich

Or am I good?

I'm in Year 1 right now.

My predicted grades are this so far:

Math HL: 5

Biology SL: 5

Geography SL: 5

French SL: 6

I want to bump myself up to a 6 in Biology and Geography at the May exams for this year (we do two of our SLs in Year 1, and the HLs and French in Year 2), and I'm working and making good progress towards that so far (I've been doing much better than last semester). I also started HL Chemistry and HL English this semester, and I want to work as hard as I can for both and score a 6 or 7 (I know it's difficult, but I'm working at it).

But should I still be worrying? I'm also trying to keep my normal Grade 12 percentages as high as I can, just in case I don't get the diploma.

Everything I'm doing so far for boosting my marks are going as per plan now, but I still feel somewhat nervous.

Edited by IBnJamSandwich

Many students underestimate time. 18 months go quickly! What I'm saying is that if you want better grades than those you have now don't waste time! Start boosting them up now! For the rest, it's absolutely normal to feel nervous..who doesn't? Just don't let panic take over.

hope that was helpful

Thank you. Of course, I have started working now, and I am progressing quite well, and I do hope it will bump up my predicted grade, or at least my Grade 12 grades, which is what universities will look at before IB.