Which IB school in Toronto/ York region?

Guest soccerdude

Guest soccerdude

Hi

I got accepted into two ib schools for grade 9 - St robert chs and victoria park ci .. I am not sure which one to accept. both schools are good. st robert is a little away for me but at the same time a good school

can anyone share their experience ?

Edited by soccerdude

Guest soccerdude

Thank you. But UCC is a private school. I have two public schools that have offered me a spot in their IB program. I am not sure which of these two do I go to Victoria park ci or St robert chs. which one is better?

St. Robs is nice; it's consistently in the top 10 best public secondary schools in Ontario. V-Park does have an older building like Royster has said. Robs recently renovated its buildings, but to the extent of my knowledge, the majority of the building is pretty old too. I also played in the Robs' soccer dome, and it's pretty nice.

I also disagree with the opinion that UCC is the "best" high school in Canada. There are many private schools in Ontario (let alone the other provinces) like UTS, SAC, etc that can be considered on par or even better than UCC.

Edited by by.andrew