Does anyone here do both Business and Econs?

What the topic title said.

I'm planning on doing both these subjects at a higher level and I read that it's generally a bad idea to do both courses and should only stick to one.

I don't think I'll be switching out my subjects anymore but I'd still like to hear opinions from both Econs & BNM takers.

And would I be able to get into a decent law school with these two subjects being my HLs and Lit being the third?

Thanks in advance

What the topic title said.

I'm planning on doing both these subjects at a higher level and I read that it's generally a bad idea to do both courses and should only stick to one.

I don't think I'll be switching out my subjects anymore but I'd still like to hear opinions from both Econs & BNM takers.

And would I be able to get into a decent law school with these two subjects being my HLs and Lit being the third?

Thanks in advance

Hey, I do both B&M and Econ. I've heard people saying that it's a bad combination but around 9 people in my class have them both at higher level and so far nobody has faced any problem as such during the app process. Most of us have applied to the US and canada so i'm not sure if it's different for the UK universities.