Theater PPP Help URGENT!

jules8064

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if someone could explain how you put in the extra supporting documents in for your PPP. Am I allowed to draw out staging and lighting or must I find it online. And if I do draw it, am i required to type up the explanation or am I allowed to write it? Also what sort of things would you suggest using as supporting materials. I'm struggling a lot with this project and it's due tomorrow so I'm a little nervous.

Anyway, thanks for your help!

For your PPP be as creative as you can be. I drew and took some pictures off the internet as examples for character. I drew out every scene, used pictures from the internet for my characters, and then just put it all together on a clean sheet of paper and labeled everything. Anything goes really, but I would be very detailed. My PPP was 11 pages long I believe ( I took the class last year and don't remember everything) and I had pictures of all my characters, their costumes, the setting, the props, the stage type, and because my PPP focused on symbolism I also included what the costumes and characters represented. Almost everything in my PPP was handwritten. Just make sure it is neat.

• 3 months later...