Have you guys every played this?

Guest Marioti

• 2 weeks later...
Guest Marioti

It requires me to log in? I wonder how many people they've lost just because of that :P

Edit: this game makes no sense what's going on

Oh before they didn't require that but I guess now they do

It's just random like habbo ? idk create a room and mess with people or challenge them and all that ;p

• 3 weeks later...
Guest Marioti

how many time you have played this game and how your result . ?/ i have not play this before. its new one . but i thinnk not much interesting.

Well I mostly play it when I'm bored so I just play music and fool around and try to win other people's games

I don't built my own but I try to beat the one's already created

i think for playing with people that is good game and very interesting . i think in all socity in all community in all world every one want to win . if you are a strong , storn mean not powerful mean ur struggle , try try and more than you try , i think one day you got your success so marilia you have good answer . Only play with that peoples who not got hurts from you , only they got a postive lesson from u r winning . so keep it up . and other is music waoo i really love music and always listen and love that.