Computer Science

lynusrynu

Hello!

I am doing CS SL and have my examinations in May 2014. So far we have done with our teacher boolean algebra, numeral systems, web design and a very tiny bit of programic. As my finals are in 6 months time I have a very bad feeling that I will not pass. He says that there are not enough resources to teach us as the CS programme has been completely changed this year.

My question is therefore to people who are having computer science. From what have you been learning? Do you have any recommendations? What should we concentrate on? I guess I somehow have to teach myself the core outside school... I know it is really late but any advice/link/ book title would be appreciated.

Cheers,

Lena

Take a look at the syllabus and learnt he concepts by using Wikipedia and other internet resources. SL concepts aren't difficult but I think computer science is hard to get a 7 in. I know that the syllabus has completely changed this year but I think they have made it easier. Anyways I take CS HL.