Arabic vs Bio EE

deedoz

Im still in the delimma on which subject to choose for EE since our school is useless :( i need your opinion on this...im LOST!!!

First Arabic: it is more straight forward and easier to write..but personally less interesting than bio and comparing writing an essay english to arabic ill always choose english (since the bio EE would be in eng just in case someone didnt understand)

Second Biology: this was my choice untill 2 days ago when my teacher called me and said that she just came back from an IB workshop and talked to an EE moderator there and he told her that EE in bio that relate to diseases will usually not score higher than a D (since the IB curriculum changed) and that any equipment used for doing an experiment should be only in the school anything from outside will cause the score to drop...and our school is still small i doubt we have all the equipment ill need :)

Thanks for any help in advance and any advice will be appreciated :)

• 5 weeks later...

I believe that Biology is probably one of the most difficult fields to write an essay on, especially if you're like me (still struggling with coming with a legit topic to write about, but I probably will not change to another subject since it's my fault for having delayed all the due dates)

I think that with time you can complete an essay that doesn't require experimentation, although you have to try abit harder if you want the 3. So just go along with what you're most interested in, that's what I decided...

Hey deedoz, i think itll be much safer, easier and you will be able to score higher in Arabic EE especially if its in A2 and not A1 Arabic. Believe me, talking about a social context in a novel is better than to get all worked up on Bio.

PS: do I know you from somwhere since Bahrain is a small place :):)

Hey deedoz, i think itll be much safer, easier and you will be able to score higher in Arabic EE especially if its in A2 and not A1 Arabic. Believe me, talking about a social context in a novel is better than to get all worked up on Bio.

PS: do I know you from somwhere since Bahrain is a small place :):)

I believe so too...but i have to wait until my Arabic teacher replies to my email and says that she is ok with being my advisor

PS: yes you do know me....im Dalal...CPP and perviously in school with you!! lol as if you don't know that :)

Edited by deedoz