Sussex 32-34

Soooooooo I'm thinking

LSE 38 OR Bristol 37

Warwick 38

Manchester 35

Cardiff 35

Sheffield 34

Im not sure my PG, but im pretty sure its 36-38 without EE TOK

Is it too risky to apply to LSE? Should I apply to LSE or bristol? I dont want to apply too much risky choices

Btw my subjects are Econs HL Business HL Maths HL English B SL Malay SL Bio SL

Thanks~~

I agree with Arrowhead.

If you're applying to LSE for your course, I've heard that you should not bother unless you are predicted a 6 or 7 in HL Math. I have also heard that lots of conditional offers for math related subjects include a requirement for 7 in HL Math.

• Like 1

I agree with Arrowhead.

If you're applying to LSE for your course, I've heard that you should not bother unless you are predicted a 6 or 7 in HL Math. I have also heard that lots of conditional offers for math related subjects include a requirement for 7 in HL Math.

Thank you yii yann, a very informative point. I should amend this to clarify that a 7 in HL Maths is only a mandatory condition if the student in question receives an offer for straight Economics. For other Maths-related courses, a 7 in Maths HL is rarely (if ever) mandated, but most popular LSE courses expect IB students to get at least a 667 in their HLs.

PS: yii yann, a little off-topic, but when's your interview?

Edited by Arrowhead

I agree with Arrowhead.

Thank you yii yann, a very informative point. I should amend this to clarify that a 7 in HL Maths is only a mandatory condition if the student in question receives an offer for straight Economics. For other Maths-related courses, a 7 in Maths HL is rarely (if ever) mandated, but most popular LSE courses expect IB students to get at least a 667 in their HLs.

PS: yii yann, a little off-topic, but when's your interview?

Ah it seems actually some economics related courses require a 7 in math HL too (eg phil & econs). However, OP's course doesn't require it: it follows what you said in the above post, a 766 or 666 in IB.

My interview's supposed to be from 8 - 11 dec. If i was any more excited, I might just run to Oxford from Singapore :D

• Like 1

Ah it seems actually some economics related courses require a 7 in math HL too (eg phil & econs). However, OP's course doesn't require it: it follows what you said in the above post, a 766 or 666 in IB.

My interview's supposed to be from 8 - 11 dec. If i was any more excited, I might just run to Oxford from Singapore :D

:agree::gluck:

• Like 1