Business & Management EE

Hey everyone,

I would like to do my extended essay on Business and Management on the topic of Micro finance but I am not quite sure how to formulate a research question as I have only done economics in the past and any ideas would be really helpful. The question should revolve mostly on finance.

Thanks!

Hey there!

First of all, we cannot formulate a question for you. That would be against the IBO regulations and the forum rules. We can only help you to improve an already formulated research question, as that would be the only way for us to know that you're actually doing some independent thinking on the topic.

Secondly, are you really sure you want to do the EE on a topic you don't even do? That is a very risky thing to do, and although it is theoretically possible to do reasonably well, I strongly discourage that decision. You will have to study the core principles and ideas of the subject on your own in your own spare time before you can even start on the EE, which would mean that you're really losing time which could have been spent on perfecting your EE or an IA. Reconsider this, and try to find something you can write an EE on in the subjects you're already studying. This will be much easier and save you a lot of valuable time.

Good luck!