Should I be worried?

jaxine

Hello everyone! I am doing my IB examinations next May and I was wondering if anyone is doing the same is already applying for uni..

Many of my classmates are already applying every where and I just thought that maybe I should do my exam first and apply with my real results and not my predicted etc.

I need advice! Should I start applying now or? I am already pretty stressed about my examinations in May.. I don't think I have time to prepare all those things..lol..

Where are you planning on applying?

A number of universities do require applications early on, which is the case with US and UK universities for example. Unless you are planning on taking a gap year, you will need to send an application before their deadline if you are planning on applying to such universities. You only however get the results sometime in July, which is generally too late to start applying for 2014 entry. It differs based on university and country though, so I'd recommend looking around.

• Like 2

The standard method when applying to universities, particularly in Britain, Europe and America, is to apply whilst in your final year of IB. If you plan on waiting until after your exams, you will usually consign yourself to a gap year.

Where do you want to apply and for which subjects/courses?

Edited by Arrowhead