Hey guys

I am currently finalizing my Extended Essay in Economics, and my RQ is "To what extent did the deteriorating tourism in Egypt affect its economic growth following the 25th of January Revolution"

The problem is that many people told me that my RQ is way too broad which is freaking me out. But I didn't face any problems while working on it and I felt comfortable with my research and I think i did pretty well so far..

I've also read a couple of EE's from "50 excellent EE's" and one of them was "How did the tax reform in Slovakia affect its growth and development?" and I guess this one is broad too? It's one of the 50 excellent EE's so I'm guessing he did pretty well.

What do you think guys?

Hey guys

I am currently finalizing my Extended Essay in Economics, and my RQ is "To what extent did the deteriorating tourism in Egypt affect its economic growth following the 25th of January Revolution"

The problem is that many people told me that my RQ is way too broad which is freaking me out. But I didn't face any problems while working on it and I felt comfortable with my research and I think i did pretty well so far..

I've also read a couple of EE's from "50 excellent EE's" and one of them was "How did the tax reform in Slovakia affect its growth and development?" and I guess this one is broad too? It's one of the 50 excellent EE's so I'm guessing he did pretty well.

What do you think guys?

okay, since you mentioned it was one of the 50 excellent essays, i'm giving it a thought.. but i'd still say it's broad. that candidate must have done loads of research. do you think you'll be able to do it that way? and since you have that essay, only you can decide accordingly. look at it and see whether you can make a similar one or not. accessibility of info also matters yeah..

why don't you narrow it down to your region/area/town? there might be something interesting that could strike your mind.. look into it.. where you could get data easily, as well as work on a topic where you can apply economic theory quite well..

• Like 2