Primary and Middle Year IB

Survivor Rob

Does anyone do the Primary or Middle Year IB courses? I havent heard of anyone who has.

If anyone has done it can they please post and tell me what its all about?

Would it have helped with the IB if someone had done them?

I think the other two courses are even broader than the IB :0 from what i've heard.

Any information about this courses would be helpful, e.g. what is the syllabus like? Does the IB do an exam course that is similar to GCSEs etc...

I looked at the IB website but its the same as when you look on the website for information about the IB.....it has the detail but its all a bit confusing....the Middle Year program has something called Approaches to Learning, is it similar to TOK???

I'm interested! :punish:

• 3 weeks later...

Nah, I've done PYP and MYP, but they've got nothing to do with the IB diploma or the sylabus

I mean its primary so there's no specific sylabis so its really up to the teachers what we do

the approches to learning is just a skill they want u to develop (theres 4, homo faber approches to learning, community service and sth)

not a subject u have to take.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

haha PIB, was .. well it helped prepare the students with the workload but other than that, i didn't find it that beneficial to my current studies, everyone had the same classes though, there was no option in what you could choose but the arts category.

• 3 years later...