Could somebody answer this really quick questions regarding Australian Unis?

Franz Liszt

I am currently pursuing my IB diploma and am interested in studying in Australia. However I am confused about the application. On various websites of the universities, it states that the application should be sent in by december whilst the first term starts in february... am I supposed to apply before or after my IB exams which are in 2015 may or do I wait for 2016?

Thanks to everyone in advance!

Australian students do the November session so most of us don't have this problem but I know that you have to have a score to get into University so you cannot be accepted before you've taken your exams and recieved your results.

Therefore, I think you would need to apply during 2015 to start University in 2016. Also, which state are you thinking of going to? because here in Victoria our applications opened at the end of August and they close next week. Although they do allow late submissions through to December but you have to pay a late fee.

You wont be able to apply for uni enterance in int feburary session in 2015, but most unis and courses offer a mid-year intake, which you might be able to apply for, and it would be worth looking into. Also often you have to apply before you get your results, and this has changed so it may be worthwhile looking into UAC, or which ever state you are thinking of goging to and getting more information there.