Business IA survey Design

My RQ is this:

"Should XYZ tuition centre start to provide IB tuition to increase its competitiveness?

Introduction:

XYZ is a tuition centre that was established in 2006. It is a home-grown education provider that is focused on building students' foundation in their various subjects. Their pool of experienced and dedicated tutors, together with the organisation of small class sizes, allows them to craft highly personalised approaches to help students develop their innate potential. XYZ has only 1 centre and has no other branches, so expansion might be considered in their future actions.

The services (classes) they are providing are English, Chinese, Maths, and Sciences, which prepares their students for PSLE, O-levels and A-Levels.

I am in the middle of creating a survey to ask students about the introduction of ib tuition, sadly to say, I could only think of 3 questions and it would not really help that much. So could the people here help to improve my survey?

My questions and answers:

Do you know about International Baccalaureate (IB)?

1) yes (go on to next question)

2) no (end the survey)

Would you consider signing-up for IB tuition if XYZ tuition centre decides to provide it?

1) yes

2) no

3) others - please specify

If yes, how much would you be willing to pay for signing up of 1 subject?

1) $200 - $230

2) $230 - $260

3) $260 - $300

4) Others - please specify

1. Do you know about the IB?
2. Are you doing IB?
3. What level? (MYP, IB cerificate, IBDP)
4. Are you having problems? Are you on top of your work? Do you need tuition? Well these sound a bit rude.
4. Would you consider signing up for IB tuition is XYZ tuition centre decides to provide it?
5. How much would you be willing to pay for 1 subject?
6. What would you expect?