What classes are you taking next year? (Class of 2015)

xCouzchat7

Polish SL (compulsory)

English HL

Economics SL

Physics HL

Mathematics HL

French B HL

That said, do you think I'll get at least 6 hours of sleep per night? :D

Yes, if you budget your time right and don't procrastinate too much. The people who don't get any sleep are those who spend all night messing around doing other things, realize it's 11pm and they haven't done any homework yet, and then stay up all night doing it.

English Language & Literature HL

Economics HL

Psychology HL

Math SL

Environmental Systems & Societies SL (although I might want to change this to Biology, not sure)

Mandarin ab inito (I might want to challenge myself more and take SL instead)

On top of being nervous about IB, I'm worried about making new friends since I'll be going to a new school next year! :geek:

Biology HL

Chemistry HL

French HL

Maths HL

English lit SL

History SL

I'm not too sure how I'll find this combination but I'm kinda torn as I have a love for languages too! Part of me wants to drop a science to pick up Spanish ab-initio but that would limit my options if I wanted to do science @ uni...

Oh pardon me. It's been a while since my school confirmed with me what exact classes I was taking. math was just a mere guess and some of my other classes as well.

You can do HL Mathematics or SL Mathematics (or Mathematical Methods as it used to be known) or SL Mathematical Studies.

Oh pardon me. It's been a while since my school confirmed with me what exact classes I was taking. math was just a mere guess and some of my other classes as well.

You can do HL Mathematics or SL Mathematics (or Mathematical Methods as it used to be known) or SL Mathematical Studies.

Perhaps your school just words things very weirdly/stupidly (I've seen things like IB calculus on here, which doesn't exist lol). You should check to see which one you're in, since the level and difficulty between these three courses is huge.