Good research question?

Well if that is your research question, I think RQ is not descriptive. I mean what restaurant X really is? Is it located near the city or near the village or is it a small restaurant or whether is it a foreign multinational ( big branches of hotels like Hitlon etc) ? So the business tactics and strategy will vary depending upon the above gave situation that the hotel is facing.

I will just give you an example like what are the different strategies adopted by the restaurants depending on the below given situations.

A multinational hotel will rely in heavy advertising to attract more restaurants and the small ones will cannot afford advertising will adopt other ways of advertising like pamphlets, low price etc.

Brand power of the multinational hotels will influence customers ( and hence they will do big promotions to strengthen brand name ) whereas small ones will have to win the trust of customers ( good service, good quality food at low price etc)

Location: If it is a city the hotels will serve multi cuisine food whereas in village the restaurant will serve food based on the tase of the local population.

So your question needs to be more specific and which you can do it easily. All the best for your IA!