nightmares

Lan

refer to my title ,what are some of your worst nightmares about IB? Be honest now, because Ib is not as easy as it sounds. my worst nightmare is the possibility that i might not get the diploma. what about your? thanks a lot.

I was preparing for my TOK presentation. Then when I was about to present, I looked at my presentation transcript and realized it wasn't there. My economics teacher, TOK teacher, and librarian were all waiting to hear it. My economics teacher was pushing the others to just force me to present—no excuses—but the librarian was more generous and told me that I could go get my transcript. So I went to find it. When I thought I had found it, I said to the librarian "See? I KNEW I had them somewhere!", but then I looked at the transcript and realized it was actually papers from something else. So immediately went back and started looking again. The more I tried to find it in the hopes of retracing my steps, the more things I continued to lose, the more steps I had to retrace, and so on. By the end, I was crawling on a marble passageway in the dark, unable to see because I didn't have my glasses, but I could feel with my arms that on my sides there was nothingness, and I had no idea what sinister thing was waiting for me ahead.

I woke up in a cold sweat. :\

Edited by Mr. Shiver

I agree with you. Not getting the diploma is my worst nightmare.

A while ago I had a nightmare about my Maths IA. I had a baby that was the IA and it kept crying and wanted me to take care of it and feed it, but I just put my hands over my ears and started singing so that I wouldn't hear it. I think it died in the end. ^^'

name='hanif' date='Jun 6 2008, 12:04 AM' post='17902']

A while ago I had a nightmare about my Maths IA. I had a baby that was the IA and it kept crying and wanted me to take care of it and feed it, but I just put my hands over my ears and started singing so that I wouldn't hear it. I think it died in the end. ^^'

wow..that was very scary....but yet so funny..hahahha XD

i guess this is some of th effect of doin ib....hehe..

hi there..

not getting th diploma..im a scholar student fr studying abroad programme,...so if i dont get the diploma, it'll be shame on me and plus,i need to pay back the government a large sum of money...geez.. :yes:

good luck ( sincerely)

• 2 months later...
refer to my title ,what are some of your worst nightmares about IB? Be honest now, because Ib is not as easy as it sounds. my worst nightmare is the possibility that i might not get the diploma. what about your? thanks a lot.

my worst nightmare is that i am in my school's mun and i have nothing to speak about......... it is , i think gonna come true this friday! someone help............