FRENCH B SL P1+P2

cjy

Wasn't the new format implemented this year? I found that texte A was a bit hard, but the rest were very straightforward. I found that doing the 2013 specimen paper also helped a lot.

Which option did you do for paper 2? I chose Sante (the lettre officiel)

I chose the same paper two!! I thought it was an easy topic as the official letters are akways good ones! :)

I actually thought the first 2 texts were the easiest and the text on the island was the difficult one! :/

Yea I studied the format for officiel lettre the day before (and the only format that I studied) so I got a little lucky there! :phone:

I used a variety of verb tenses (subj, cond, si clause, imparfait, gerondif), but my vocabulary was a bit lacking I fear.

• Like 1

Wasn't the new format implemented this year? I found that texte A was a bit hard, but the rest were very straightforward. I found that doing the 2013 specimen paper also helped a lot.

Which option did you do for paper 2? I chose Sante (the lettre officiel)

I chose the same paper two!! I thought it was an easy topic as the official letters are akways good ones! :)

I actually thought the first 2 texts were the easiest and the text on the island was the difficult one! :/

Yea I studied the format for officiel lettre the day before (and the only format that I studied) so I got a little lucky there! :phone:

I used a variety of verb tenses (subj, cond, si clause, imparfait, gerondif), but my vocabulary was a bit lacking I fear.

I feel like I was quite the opposite!! I had so much vocabulary, however I do not feel like I showed my ability to write in multiple tenses as adequately as I would have liked to! :S