Digital Arts EE

soso1

Hey everyone, Im doing my EE in the arts and my topic is about how technology has influenced traditional and contemporary painting practices.

I would concentrate first of the history of digital art, the important people involved and how it developed basically, but then how technology differed and effected traditional art. finally I would compare a digital painting with a traditional painting (probably from a modernist artists) comparing the elements used and how they differ in every aspects.

Do you think thats okay? If you have any ideas or suggestions, please tell me

I'm not an arts student, but I will give you a few hints in general EE planning. First off, drop either traditional or contemporary and focus on the other. Next up, pick a particular branch of art (modernist paintings) on which you will focus and just generally set yourself a load of barriers in your research question. 4,000 words is not very much after all, especially once you discount all the formalities you will have to include in it, so narrow your topic down to a very small scale, or otherwise you will find yourself unable to comprehensively examine your research topic.