Geography HL P1?

cjy

I've actually found it pretty intense... The data analysis was nice as usual, but some of the 5-6 maks question went toughly for me.

Most of our class though chose question 6 in section B (the one about there being no truly environmentally sustainable solution to the world's energy problem).

What did you guys think about that soil degradation one...? And I did question 7 :) On environmental factors affecting migration. Hand cramped so much afterwards...

I put mining for it. Purely because of my Amazonia case study.

I didnt like the paper at all.

Which year did you put in the natural increase question? And what do you think the factor X ( :D) was?

I put mining for factor x and 2050 I think

Deforestation and 2055...

It might be in the acceptable range of like 2050-55. See deforestation was already one of the options I think so I didn't put it.

Which year did you put in the natural increase question? And what do you think the factor X ( :D) was?

Deforestation and 2055...

It might be in the acceptable range of like 2050-55. See deforestation was already one of the options I think so I didn't put it.

Hope so, because my friends' answers ranged between 2050 and 2060.

Someone told me that the last option was about deforestation but I think it was about resources at all... Dont know.

I also put 15 instead of 1.5 in the natural increase question, stupid me.

hey i think i seriously screwed up paper 1 in the essay section. I took the environmental migration one but I interpreted environment as cultural, physical etc. environment instead of like tsunamis and monsoons etc. do you think thats totally wrong? :dontgetit: and i took industrial activity for factor x but didn't really notice a distribution pattern for soil degredation? any ideas? And did anyone else have sports and leisure for paper 2? :)

hey i think i seriously screwed up paper 1 in the essay section. I took the environmental migration one but I interpreted environment as cultural, physical etc. environment instead of like tsunamis and monsoons etc. do you think thats totally wrong? :dontgetit: and i took industrial activity for factor x but didn't really notice a distribution pattern for soil degredation? any ideas? And did anyone else have sports and leisure for paper 2? :)

They didn't specify physical environment so why not. And there is a P2+3 discussion elsewhere :)

I remember having problems with the factor x, because the other listed factors were so extremely general...

I think I ended up choosing Urban boundary expansion though

I remember having problems with the factor x, because the other listed factors were so extremely general...

I think I ended up choosing Urban boundary expansion though

To be frank, marks will be awarded for literally anything that can contribute to soil degradation.