IB Computer Science SL

DonkeyField

Is the IB Computer Science SL exam hard? I've been looking at past papers and it seems to test a lot about computer technology/common sense stuff versus actual programming in Java (we have a combined AP/IB CompSci course at our school so i sat in in a class of AP Computer Science, which is mostly Java programming the entire time). Any tips for the exam and/or how to study?

This may be a bit old, but look through the syllabus and make sure you know everything on it. Since this seems to by your predicted (exams 2014) I'd say ask your teacher and see what he says. Make sure to ask him which topics from the syllabus will be part of it. If you can't get that, check through the syllabus and any topics you guys have done review and make sure you know everything on it. I do mostly java as well, HL :D, and we only did a little computer architecture and stuff, but it is there for us. If you can do everything on the syllabus that you covered you should be fine.

• 1 year later...