IA intro - Past or Future tense?

I have written several Physics internal assessments in which our teacher has recommended us to write the introduction and methods part of the report in the future tense.

I am now writing my Business IA and I am wondering, should I use the future tense or the past tense in the introduction?

For example, "current ratio will be analysed" or "current ratio has been analysed"?

Thanks.

Yeah for the intro and research proposal, talk about it in future tense. For your exec summary though, refer to the work in the past tense. For the body of my IA, I also used past tense to refer to the work I was doing to give it a formal tone.

Thanks for the quick response! I agree with the point about giving the IA a more formal tone; in my opinion, it gives the text more clarity as it gives a clear divide between what is your intro and what is your actual analysis.

Strangely enough, I'm writing a Geo IA as well this week and my Geo teacher said that she wants the intro and research proposal in past tense. I suppose it varies from teacher to teacher.

Thanks for the quick response! I agree with the point about giving the IA a more formal tone; in my opinion, it gives the text more clarity as it gives a clear divide between what is your intro and what is your actual analysis.

Strangely enough, I'm writing a Geo IA as well this week and my Geo teacher said that she wants the intro and research proposal in past tense. I suppose it varies from teacher to teacher.

I think so too :P My Physics teacher has us write our IAs all in past tense