English Lang and Lit Paper 2 help

Hey peeps.. 3 days till our IB's now...

I need a lil help regarding some of the important quotes that i might need to remember for my paper 2 exam.

Im studying, The Great Gatsby, Chronicles of a Death Foretold and One Flew Over the Cuckoos Nest

I have already made note of a few important quotes.. however i need to find some in relation to possibly some themes and motifs in the respective novels..

The common themes include:

Role of Society

Gender Bias/Discrimination

Position of a woman in the society

American Dream ( The Great Gatsby)

Machismo (Chronicles)

There are many more.. It would be great if you could help me with possibly a few quotes from the above themes or maybe help me find a website which actually states good quotes that can be related to these themes

Thanx a Ton ! All the Best to all the people taking their Exams in May 2013 and Nov 2013

Hello,

I really need help with my English Paper 2 lang. & literature as well. Does anyone have any suggestions of how to start the paper with? A clear and coherent introduction?

Btw, the books that will be in paper 2 are: Kiss of the Spider Woman, Wuthering Heights and The Yacoubian Building, so if anyone are doing the same books, maybe we can discuss them!

Good luck everyone! :)