TPPP Organization

Abbidotabbi

I'm starting to create my TPPP (I'm in SL theatre) and one of the first problems I'm hitting is how to organize it. I've read the rubric (though I don't quite understand it...) and other information on it, but I'm a little confused as to what all to put in.

From what I've read, I need to talk about:

(1) 1-2 productions I've been involved in

(2) A few of the areas/topics we've covered in class

(3) How I've grown from the class (and productions?)

(4) The three different areas of theatre

(5) Theatre in other cultures

What I don't understand is how all of those fit together-- it seems like if I talked about each of those, my presentation would sound like a hodge-podge of random topics. Is one more important than the others-- should one be the overall theme and focus? Or I do I just start talking about my role in a production, then move on to what we've done in class, and then talk about each in the light of the three areas of theatre?

Any advice would be much appreciated!

find a good metaphor to use and you will see that your presentation will automatically start to fit together. Branch off from the metaphor ^^

also talk about any theatre you've seen. In theatre you will also find many similarities between each theatre practice, talk about that as well as differences. You don't actually have to explicitly state that "I've learned blah blah..." more then once, just saying the facts will prove to the examiner that you've learned things. Treat it like a 30 min journal entry :)