TPPP - production questions

valentina2938

Hi,

I am doing my TPPP for theatre arts and was wondering if it was okay to mention in my presentation how I grew and learned from my research such as my research from the PPP, RI or IPP. Or do I have to ease away from the theatre traditions I studied in these projects? For instance, if I studied naturalism and Stanislavski for my RI, could I not mention this knowledge and apply it to a play I saw? Also, if for the external productions that I need to mention that I saw, is it okay if I mention performances that contain musical theater?

Thank you!!!

We finished our TPPP last month. It wasn't hard, but it did take time. Growth and learning is good!!!! The suggestions we were given was that we should not take a "trip down memory lane" - basically apply what you have learned outside the IPP, PPP, or RI, or at least touching on the ideas with a different slant. You can still use some of the traditions, but do not repeat what you did in any of the other projects. Don't know if this helps, but good luck!

Hi,

Is it okay if I focus on Kabuki, Shakespearan theatre and Stanislavaski? I am just wondering because in the rubric it says to focus on a cultural tradition from more than one culture so I am debating whether or not to also include Greek Tragedy.. But I feel like if I include Greek Tragedy I may struggle with going over time or have to explain briefly the other theatre traditions.. Thoughts? Thank you so much:)