Theatre Arts Workbook?

Abbidotabbi

Hey there, I saw your post. I'm in IB Theatre Arts myself and I think I may be able to answer your question. In my class we have what we call a Theatre Journal which I am assuming is the same as your Theatre Workbook, and in it we take notes, fill it with any experiences we have that pertain to Theatre, so for example, if we go see a show then we can write a review about it in our journals and make an entry out of it or if we are in a school performance then we can write entries throughout our experience from auditions all the way to the night of the performance if we get a role, we also do journal entries in class now and then based on what we are doing at the time and so forth. Any way since all the IB Theatre Arts have to have this workbook/journal then my answer for you is NO it will not be sent in to be graded. Our teacher told us in the beginning of the year that it is for our own personal use. It can be of much help to you when it comes time for your exam, assuming you kept a good workbook, and in the past has helped several students out who kept a good workbook/journal whatever you want to call it. Weather you do a lot with it or not it really is just a way to keep record of what you learned through out the course and is a good study tool. So don't worry about filling it up, if you guys didn't do much with it and if you didn't really fill it up then it's okay. They advise that you put as much into it as you can throughout the year but it's no big deal if you don't. Hope this helped! :)